Sunday, November 18, 2012

I Saw This Pin...

That talked about the 15 mandatory wedding photos that made me think about what I got out of my wedding photos. And what an awesome job my sister Danielle and my friend Belinda (SHOUTOUT) did for us. Ready to see more of my wedding pictures than you've probably ever seen? [Except maybe Sharmi] Ok, shall we....
 
So the website is Apple Brides, their list of mandatory photos starts with:
 
#15 Accessories:
 
Danielle took both of these, for my bridals. Don't you love my shoes? And my brooch? Cause you should. More,
 
Belinda took these ones. They are actual wedding day photos. Matthew looked so sharp. Awesome.







#14 Decorations:
 

  These pictures are just some generalizations of how awesome the place looked. They are from various cameras, I don't know whose, but I like em! Yes those are paper lanterns hanging from the ceiling. I climbed up the ladder to hang one and my dad told me to get down and make one of my brothers do it for me.
 
#13 Getting Ready Bride:
 
This was for our formal pictures. I don't really have any of these, I'm ok with that.
 
#12 Getting Ready Groom:

Also for formals. He's a nice man to take so many pictures with me.
 
#11 Bridal Party:

Parents and siblings wore pink or green. (Both of these from Belinda)
 
#10 Wedding Kids:

One of my favorite pictures of Andy.
 


Two of my favorite small people. Chet and Rachael.
 
#9 Bride and Father:
We actually have one of these. (Thanks to Belinda)

Doesn't he look so happy to be there?
 
#8 Play Around:

Ready to leave.
 
 
Brothers brought mustaches. And shared. Don't you love the Elder Jacob cutout? (Belinda)
 
#7 Be Our Guest:

I don't know how many random people want a cameo on my blog, but I know that Aunt Sharmi won't care!

#6 The Ceremony:
Obviously I don't have one of these. That's ok.
 
#5 The Reception:
 
Elder Jacob was in two corners of the room.
 

We're pretty Legit.
 
#4 The Couple's Shot: (B)

#3 The First Dance:
We most def didn't dance.
 
I combine the next two...
#2 The First Look/#1 The First Kiss:
My ultimate favorite. Thank you miss B. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh the joy! What a great time it was. Thanks for doing this. It's been a while since I checked out photos.

    ReplyDelete