Monday, July 22, 2013

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

I know its been awhile- I would apologize, but I don't think that anyone actually cares.

So. I've finished (ahem, refinished) Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

Things I like about HP#6:
- Harry and Ginny.
- Learning more about why Voldemort is such a freak.
- Dumbledore's trust in Harry.
- Hermione's jealousy of Ron and Lavender. And her smugness when Harry realizes that he likes Ginny.
- 'The Other Minister', seeing how the Muggle world and Wizard world coexist without often knowing or caring.
- Quidditch. Love me some Quidditch.
- That Malfoy couldn't kill Dumbledore.
- The Half-Blood Prince.

Things I don't like about HP#6:
- Ron and Lavender.
-  Kreacher.
- Harry's smugness about the Room of Requirement and finding out what Malfoy is up to.
- The Half-Blood Prince, Hermione's angrys about him.

Overall, I give it a 7.5/10. We can discuss that rating scale later. Don't wait up for it.

By the way, I love Harry Potter.

AND. Is this legit?
Wouldn't've?

2 comments:

  1. I care!! And I agree with about all of it. I would say that the best of your list is finding out the Malfoy couldn't kill Dumbledore. He has a heart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I care too. Check every day for something new. But Sharmi, I kinda think its more about him being a coward than having a heart. Just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete