Monday, September 15, 2014

No One Noticed

No one noticed that I hadn't bought Oreos in a long time. Like, so long of a time that I had forgotten when I bought them last. So I rewarded myself with a few... Packages. They were on sale, ok?! I even got some Halloween Oreos. Aka the best Oreos.

No one noticed that my garden is an utter failure this year. I'm pretty upset. My biggest pumpkin was about the size of a softball. Dangit. And someone freaking ate it!!

None of my bosses noticed that I almost QUADRUPLED my weekly sales last week. 
A 'Hey, good job!' would have been really nice today. 
I won't get one. At all.

2 comments:

  1. To add insult to injury, I didn't notice this blog post until 4 days after you posted it. Perhaps you should take off your invisibility cloak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I did think of you the other day. I saw a guy at the grocery store standing in front of the packaged stir fry vegetables. In his basket was a package of oreos, a half gallon of milk, and Ben and Jerry's ice cream. That was all. Gotta wonder why he was even looking at the veggies!

    ReplyDelete