Thursday, April 4, 2019

Overheard in Primary (a new edition)

I'm back in Primary. Yay? Sometimes.
Kids are funny.

During Sharing Time (which no longer exists): "How can we show Heavenly Father that we are thankful for our clothes?"
Must have been a 7 year old, "By not taking them off!"

"Why was Jesus Baptized?"
"Cause He's the BEST!"
Yes.

Sat with Sunbeams one week: Sitting next to a little girl. She shows me a small rosette flower on her dress, "Look at my flower. Do you think it's cute?"
"Yes. It's very cute."

Same little girl has a twin sister, they couldn't sit next to each other without hug attacking each other. I sat between them for a couple minutes, then look at the  same one, she's got the saddest face. "I just need a hug!"
"Ok, I can give you a hug."
"I just miss my sister. I want her to come back!"
"Ok."

No comments:

Post a Comment