Sunday, July 1, 2012

Summer Hangout

The past couple summers the Skabelund's have 'frequented' the games of the Ogden Raptors. (SHOUTOUT) This past weekend we got to go again, thank you Martin. (another SHOUTOUT) Friday after I got done with work, Matthew and I drove down to Ogden to join the Skabelunds for dinner and baseball. Where did we go to dinner? Matthew and Martin's very beloved Denny's.
Almost duh.

When we finally got tickets and were headed into the park, homegirl made me open my backpack and walk all the way back to our car to get rid of my drink. Don't worry, we had parked 3 blocks away. I was angry. And they don't even check everybody's bag! Rude girl. Rude.

On a lighter note, after I 'cooled' off even though it was baking, I got to enjoy the game!

Two best parts:

1. I get to sit by this guy anywhere I go for the next forever:

2. WE WON!!! Its nice to go to a winning game every once in a while. Ha, sorry Matthew.

I guess Andy is pretty fun to hang out with too...
Yeah, he's entertaining.

Other than that, still working on Grandpa's quilt. Yay.


1 comment: