Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A Couple of Things: 1st Thing

Look at what I made!

My Bestie Whit and her husband Nathan (SHOUTOUT, they are that cool) just moved across the country to Florida. They are going to graduate school. With a move that big, and a moving company that can't get your stuff to your new place until a week and a half after you arrive, makes for some important things missing. You cannot fit everything you need in a little car. Just saying. SO. I made Whit and Nathan a "Moving Essentials Box."

I'm such a great friend, just ask me.

The Moving Essentials Box...


So i got a big Rubbermaid tub thing from Wal-Mart and put all of the things that I got into the brown paper bags to separate them.

In the Bathroom Bag are these things...



A package of TP, a shower curtain liner and rings, hand sanitizer, soap, shampoo and conditioner, toothpaste and toothbrushes, a candle with matches and a lighter.


In the Kitchen Bag...



A roll of paper towels, plastic plates and cups, some silverware, treats, and most important, OREOS.


In the E'rything Else Bag...



A first-aid kit, lysol disinfecting wipes, a box of light bulbs, a flashlight WITH batteries, a fridge notepad, tape, scissors, a screwdriver, and some ibuprofen.


I also included 2 large bottles of water, cause peeps get thirsty. And a bottle of Sparkling Cider.



Cause sometimes you gotta celebrate.

On the top of the box I put this sign...


Load Last, Unload First
The note gave a few suggestions about other things that you may want to include that are not included in the box.

Apparently it was helpful. I hope so.
At least it is beautiful weather in Florida right now.

The end of 1st Thing.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously Liz I am super impressed. What a fantastic idea!! I agree that you are a great friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be your friend. You think of and thought of EVERYTHING!!! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete