Thursday, August 9, 2012

My First Harvest

Good thing that I had to plant my seeds THREE times this summer! Today I got to pick up these little beauties...


Matthew will eat them and he will like them.

I was so excited to see them on my plants yesterday that I took a picture of each one on my phone. I didn't think that anyone would be as excited about them as I was so I didn't send them to anyone. Lucky, I told my friend Shelly, (SHOUTOUT) and she was excited enough with me to want to see them.

Also, after I got home late from work Matthew pretended to be excited with me and looked at my pictures. And gave me a high5.

Just workin' my way up in the world as a 'gardener'!

2 comments:

  1. Um.....I'm pretty sure Matthew would like them in my chocolate zucchini cake or zucchini bread. Otherwise...............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Liz. You have an amazing green thumb. I feel so proud to be your friend. Wow.

    ReplyDelete