Monday, January 21, 2013

Student Teaching

Highlights of Week One:
 
As I was introducing myself to one of my U.S. History classes, I told them that an interesting fact about myself is that I. LOVE. SUNKIST. One kid in the back of the room asked if I like Fanta as much as Sunkist.
"NO."
 "But they taste the exact same!"
"NO. THEY. DON'T!" And I a little bit glared at him.
 
In one of my Ancient World History classes, I was walking around the room as they were working on an assignment. I leaned down to pick up a piece of trash and a 14 year old boy cat-call whistled at me! Turned around, *Death Glare*. I don't think that will be happening again.
 
I 'memorized' my two U.S. History classes names, or rather, I know which seat the names belong to. I got all but one correct. Working on it!
 
That's about it. Haven't dived completely in yet. First day solo is this Thursday. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I do that to middle schoolers...sometimes it works; mostly it doesn't...they're too dumb to be intimidated! SL

    ReplyDelete