Sunday, June 23, 2013

Oh, Harry.

So my buddy asked me the other day what my favorite Harry Potter book was. This is literally how our conversation went....

 

Did I just do that? I apologize.
BUT!
The moral of the story is, I am re-reading the Harry Potter books this year.
In any order that I find them in.
So far I started the 6th, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince


There may or may not be short lived 'book reviews' as I find my favorite Harry Potter book. Please bear with me.

What is your favorite Harry Potter book? Movie?

3 comments:

  1. I can't keep them straight.....so, no idea which would be my favorite. I just liked the series all together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last one is best, and part 2 of last movie is best! But #1 is really good as is #5! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE me some Harry. Wanna go to Harry Potter World with me? That's my dream! SL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always want to go to Harry Potter World with you Sharmi.

      Delete