Saturday, February 11, 2017

Lincolnisms VI

I forget what was happening, but he was still in a diaper at this point, "I think I just peed a little." and then laughed.

"I think the mommy horsey is called a lamb, and the daddy horsey is call day blah blah, and the Michael (my brother, currently living with us) horsey is called a piggy, but where is the Lincoln horsey and the baby horsey?" (there is always a mommy and daddy and Lincoln and baby of whatever he sees or is playing with.)

"My church is open all day long like a bird flying over our car."
.....?

L: "Mommy! I want a Barbie daddy!"
Me: "A daddy Barbie?"
L: "Yes!!"

Matt: "We've got to go home."
L: "We could go to the market or the coffee place (?) or sumthin."
M: "Lincoln, no one calls it the market anymore."
L: "Well, the little piggy went to the market."
L: 1  M: 0
(He says well a lot. We love it.)

L: "Mommy, I have to grow up." (pretty out of the blue)
Me: "NO!"
L: "Please mommy, will you just let me grow up?"
Me: "I guess. But I'll be sad about it."
L: "OK!"

Grabs the bag of chips off the counter, rips off the clip, "You can't hide from me you silly chips!"

L: "Mom, guess what I dude."
Me: "What did you say?"
L: "Guess what I dood."
Me: "Did?"
L: "Yeah."

"Its a giant SPOTOPUS!"

2 comments: