Wednesday, February 22, 2017

My Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies

I. LOVE. Cookies
I thought I found this recipe on Pinterest, but now I can't find it. I'll keep looking.
I was asked to make someone else's recipe for a funeral recently, wasn't a fan, and had to make these right after. Enjoy.

Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup Butter, softened
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Brown Sugar, packed
- 2 Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 3 cups Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 teaspoons Hot Water
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 cups Chocolate Chips

- Cream together butter, white sugar and brown sugar until smooth.
- Beat in eggs, then stir in vanilla.
- Dissolve baking soda in hot water (I just put them into my mixer on top of each other, ain't nobody got time for that!), add to batter. Then salt.
- Stir in flour and then chocolate chips.
- Shape into balls, place onto greased cookie sheets (I usually make them really small so I can make a ton at a time and when I eat 12 of them I don't have to feel quite as bad.)
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.

The best.


No comments:

Post a Comment