Sunday, February 24, 2013

I Am:

-The wife that has to wonder why people put golf and bowling on tv, really television, you would subject me to this?!

-Just figuring out that none of my students are afraid of me, and I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THEY AREN'T!

-Ready for a week off.... April 1-5 can't come soon enough!

-Going to graduate. From college. IN 62 DAYS.

I find myself enjoying the children even as they drive me crazy.  As a whole, student teaching is going well.  I just struggle with those 6ish boys that have a life goal of making my life as stressful as possible.  But I think, if it didn't come from them, it would come from somewhere else.  This Thursday is the last day of the trimester, and then I will have some different students, maybe I will lose the 2 worst of my 6.  Just a little bit of wishful thinking. :)

1 comment: