Thursday, March 7, 2013

As Matthew Says,

Happy wife, happy life!
Today I am happy. And that is rare for me lately after a 14 hour work day.
High5's all around for 2 good works in a row!!
Know what else makes me happy? Tomorrow is Friday!
And one more? Spring Break is soon!
Then only 4 WEEKS TILL GRADUATION.
 
When I think about it, I am continually surprised at how I am able to hate the children at the same time that I LOVE THE CHILDREN! It. Is. Weird. Student teaching is really challenging with all of the time, stress, lack of sleep, and money that I have to put into it. Such a challenge.
But,
I
LOVE
IT.
 
It makes me feel so good and fulfilled and awesome to be doing what I really want to be doing. Feels so good.
 
Oh, what a good day.

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love to hear it. The end is in sight for this tough part. Good things ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOVVVVE this post! You go girl, and follow your heart to find your bliss!

    ReplyDelete