Friday, May 31, 2013

Nobody Has Been Counting, Right?

Cause today is not yesterday. But today I have time and know what I want to write.

SUMMER 
 is supposed to be relaxing and fun. So far mine has been boring and stressful. Boo.
I wish that it would stop being like that. This morning I was thinking about things that I want to do this summer. 

Here is my summer to-do list:
- FIND A JOB
- Go swimming
- Go canoeing at Porcupine
- Go camping. More than once
- Go to Bear Lake
- Go to Ga-Loon
- Attend Summerfest... Yeah.
- Road-trip to see Tate with the ladies
- Get a tan
- Have fun in the sun with Matthew
- Have more than one bonfire
- Play with the nephews. Meet the new one!
- Mow a lawn (seriously)
- Be awesome (#obviously)

That's about it for my summer list. What's on yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment