Thursday, May 24, 2012

1st Year A Winner

Can you believe that a year ago, this was us?
Me neither. But we made it!! Guess how much I love this boy....

Ready for the reveal of the big surprise? I enjoyed it. After church, we relaxed for a while and for dinner we went on a cute little picnic. To a park that I've never been to. Matthew drove, obviously. Had a good little married talk, talked about our first year, ideas for the second. After our picnic we went to the Hampton Inn! My uncle Rod hepled me book a cheap room. And there were only like 5ish rooms taken so they upgraded us to a suite! It was sweet... ha. We got to go swimming, lounged together, and stuff. We had a good weekend.

We've seen a lot of movies lately. Last weekend we saw 'What to Expect When You're Expecting,' and 'Dark Shadows'. What to Expect was hilarious to us, that may be because we saw it at midnight, but we're not for sure. We think that neither of our mothers would enjoy it though. That probably tells a lot. Dark Shadows was entertaining, though I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would. Today we went and saw 'Pirates! A Band of Misfits.' Very Wallace and Gromitt-esque, so I enjoyed it. Matthew, not so much. Thats ok. Um... Eventually I can get some pictures of the gift I made for Matthew on our anniversary. Till then... :)

4 comments:

  1. I thought the preview to "What to Expect" looked hilarious. Would Aunt Sharmi enjoy it? I am pretty cool! Congratulations you guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Aunt Sharmi might enjoy it actually. Go see it!

      Delete
  2. ..."and stuff"... ha ha liz, you crack me up. happy anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete