Monday, May 14, 2012

Della Brownies

Della Brownies helped me live past infancy. So now you really want to make them. I needed to make/ promised a treat for our Sunday school boys. These are easy, and DELICIOUS. Rebecca, you'll be jealous that you weren't there Sunday night at dinner.

DELLA BROWNIES
1 Cube Butter
1 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Cup Granulated Sugar
4 Eggs
1 Cup Crunchy Peanut Butter
2 teaspoons Baking Power
2 teaspoons Vanilla
2 Cups Flour
1 Bag Chocolate Chips

Cream together the first 5 ingredients until they are mixed well. Then add in the rest. Spread into a greased cookie sheet (yes it makes a lot of brownies, thank you). Bake for 22 minutes at 350 degrees. They may not look done after 22 minutes, but they are. Take them out and let them cool.


I cut them with a star-shaped cookie cutter, thought it would be fun. At Claudia's house we can go through a pan in about an hour, if that. With this pan, I shared with 3 different groups. Funny how much just two people can't eat.

Next Sunday is the anniversary... Details have been planned, with the help of my uncle Rod (SHOUTOUT). Can't share until they've taken place, ITS A SECRET PEOPLE. No worries, just I'm excited. Matthew has no idea.

3 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm excited for you! I'm definitely gonna try those brownies too, they look delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ma'am. They were GREAT and loved by all!

    ReplyDelete